Magnesium chloride 17%, Glycerin
Additives/kg: composed of trace elements:
Selenium (organic derived from Saccharomyces cerevisae CNCM I-3060 - selenium inactivated yeast) (E3b8.10) 23 mg
Amino acids and salts:
L-Lysine (monochlorhydrate) (3.2.3.) 89,720 mg
Vitamins and pro-vitamins:
Vitamin E/all racalpha-Tocopheryl acetate (3a700) 105,140 iu
Crude protein 12.8%
Crude fat 12%,
Crude ash 8.6%
Crude fibre 1.5%
EXCELL E supplies four key nutrients of high biological value that are in a readily available form for muscle metabolism:
- L-Lysine, an essential amino acid, necessary for muscle protein synthesis
- Vitamin E and selenium, two antioxidants that play a primordial role in muscle cell integrity
- Magnesium which is important in neuromuscular transmission
Complementary feedingstuff for horses: EXCELL E use is particularly recommended to help maintain a healthy muscle function and integrity for assisting horses following an increased demand relating to muscular exertion and tension.
Administer EXCELL E mixed in feed or drinking water.
- Adult horses: standard sized horses (500 kg) athletic horses subject to muscle stiffness: 20 ml per day
- Leisure horse for muscular vitality: 10 ml per day
- Light horses and ponies: half of the above administration
Due to presence of trace elements with maximum set limits, administration must not exceed 150 ml per 500 kg horse per day. EQUISTRO® / Vetoquinol advocates the respect of local and international rules for competition and horse racing.
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts