||per 75 g
|Natural flower extract
Equiform Stay Calm Powder - a feed supplement formulated to provide a calming effect on horses and ponies that display nervous and temperamental behaviour. It is ideal for competition horses that may become stressed when competing and travelling, and is also effective in many other situations where the horse may become anxious.
Equiform Stay Calm Powder is designed for horses of all ages, breeds and disciplines, and can be used in conjunction with other Equiform supplements with confidence to support the body's natural responses to stress at times of excitement and anticipation.
To achieve a calming effect Equiform have formulated a product containing magnesium, vitamin B1, B2 and B3. The addition of vitamin E also helps support a healthy nervous system. Tryptophan has also been added as it is naturally occurring in the horses' body to promote calming. To complete the formulation, key natural flower remedies have been included.
- A liquid feed supplement formulated to promote a calming effect on horses and ponies that display nervous and temperamental behaviour
- Ideal for competition horses that may become stressed
- Contains aspen to support the body's natural responses to fear of the unknown
- Contains mimulus to support the body's natural responses to fear of the known things
- Contains rock rose to support the body's natural responses to terror and fright
- Deficiency of magnesium has been linked to nervousness
- Tryptophan is the horse’s natural occuring calming agent, it is the least abundant of the amino acids but is one of the most crucial for regulation of mood and appetite
Allow 3 days for Stay Calm Powder to take effect, before a stressful period is expected. Should be fed at a level of 75 g per day for horses and 50 g per day for ponies.
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts