Water, ferric ammonium citrate, ammonium hydroxide, xanthan gum, zinc sulfate, vitamin E supplement, saccharin sodium, citric acid (preservative), vitamin A supplement, choline chloride, potassium sorbate (preservative), beef liver concentrate, sodium benzoate (preservative), niacinamide, manganese sulphate, potassium chloride, copper sulphate, thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, artificial colour, cobalt sulphate, riboflavin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, sodium bicarbonate, sodium selenite, vitamin B12 supplement, and menadione sodium bisulfite complex.
- A liquid vitamin-mineral feed supplement fortified with iron and zinc as a supplemental source of vitamins and minerals
- Helps keep your dog performing on the hunt, the track and in the show ring
- Can also be used for pregnant and lactating females
- Tasty beef and liver flavour that dogs love
- Specially formulated for hunting and field dogs, greyhounds, show dogs, old and debilitated dogs and puppies
Mix the following quantities of Canine Red Cell® with the animal’s regular food or feed directly:
- Dogs and puppies: feed 1 teaspoon for each 4.5 kg of body weight
- Kennel feeding: mix 110 ml of Canine Red Cell for each 4.5 kg of body weight
Double amounts may be fed to animals during gestation and lactation.
Canine Red Cell is intended for supplemental feeding only. Feed only as directed.
**Follow label directions. The addition to feed of higher levels of this premix containing selenium is not permitted**