Kaolin, water, bentonite, glycerine, boric acid, ferrous sulphate, and aloe vera with artificial peppermint fragrance added.
- Effective 24-hour poultice
- One application can take the place of tubbing, icing or hosing
- Will not blister or irritate the skin
- Contains natural clays, glycerine, aloe vera and minerals
- Washes off easily with hosing - no rubbing or hand washing necessary
Clean all medication, chemicals and foreign matter from the area to be treated. Apply a layer of Ice Tight Poultice up to 0.65cm thick over the area to be treated. Wrap the preparation with plastic or moist brown paper. Cover with cotton band-age.
Ice Tight Poultice is easily removed with water.
Due to varying temperature changes and Ice Tight Poultice's high moisture content, occasional liquid may accumulate on the surface. This in no way affects the quality of the product. Use this liquid as a starter to moisturise the horse’s leg or pour it off.
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts