Spray-on waterproofing for leather clothing and accessories to add water repellency. Revives breathability and conditions leather.
Benefits of using Nikwax® Leather Restorer:
- It rejuvenates the water repellency of tired, worn leather clothing and accessories
- It replaces water repellent finishes and conditions leather
- It overcomes the problems of gear ‘wetting-out’
- It prolongs the life of gear and optimises performance in wet weather
- It’s easy-to-apply
When to use Nikwax® Leather Restorer:
- Leather clothing and garments incorporating breathable membranes.
- Leather equipment and accessories
Always apply Nikwax® Leather Restorer to used clothing to keep items in perfect water-repellent condition. Remember to clean gear first with Nikwax® Leather Cleaner
before applying Nikwax® Leather Restorer (you don’t have to wait for items to dry between cleaning and proofing).
For best results always clean item(s) first with Nikwax® Leather Cleaner. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.Application (use gloves):
- Protect working surface and lay clean fastened wet item flat
- Hold bottle 15 cm away from item
- Apply evenly to outside of item
- Wait for 2 minutes
- Remove any surplus product and rub in well with a lint free cloth
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed
This bottle is enough to restore 1-2 item(s) depending on the condition of the leather being treated and the size of the item.
For light/coloured leather test on a hidden area first. For leather boots use Nikwax® Conditioner for Leather
(softening treatment). To waterproof nubuck or suede leather use Nikwax® Nubuck and Suede Proof
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts