Nikwax® Waterproofing Wax for Leather is solvent and harmful VOC (volatile organic compound) free, water-based and suitable for all types of smooth leather footwear, bridlework and saddlery.
Unlike conventional wax it has a dual application method: either sponge on with the applicator provided or rub in with a cloth or with fingers.
This brilliant waterproofing wax not only keeps feet dry, but it can be used on either wet or dry leather and once applied, the items treated can be used immediately without waiting for the wax to dry. Its fast-acting, deeply penetrative ingredients add water repellency, reduce water absorption and maintain breathability. It also revives the appearance of leather, maintains its suppleness and even adds to or enhances the shine.
Next generation water repellency:
- Keeps you dry, warm and comfortable
- Solvent and harmful VOC-free (volatile organic compound) formulation - safe for you and the environment
- Works immediately after treatment - no need to wait for gear to dry
- Will not over-soften leather
- WaterBased formulation can be used on wet or dry leather
- Prolongs the life of leather
- Supplied with a convenient application sponge or can be rubbed in using fingers
- Rub the wax thoroughly into clean leather using either the sponge applicator or your fingers, paying special attention to seams
- Remove any excess with a cloth and buff to a shine
May darken leather. Test on a hidden area first. Waterproofing Wax will convert nubuck to a smooth waxy finish.
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts