Dextrose, calcium carbonate.
||per 50 g
||per 1 kg
TRM Good as Gold is a natural feed supplement which can be of benefit to nervous, hot or highly strung horses. Good as Gold contains a high concentration of L-tryptophan, an essential amino acid and vitamin B1 (thiamine); as well as the antioxidant vitamin E. Trainers have noted that after a few days of feeding supplemental levels of these ingredients, horses become more relaxed and attentive.
- L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid - research has shown that high levels of this nutrient can have a calming effect
- Many trainers have noted that vitamin B1 supplementation has a calming effect when fed to highly strung horses
- Good as Gold contains a concentrated level of antioxidant vitamin E
- Good as Gold will help you to harness your horses’s concentration and learning ability
- Good as Gold should be used daily at times where there is a need for a more relaxed and manageable horse
TRM Good As Gold can be used in the following situations:
- Show or sales grounds
- Fear of traffic
- Loading or unloading horses
- Veterinary or shoeing procedures
- Weaning stress for mare and goal
- New challenges encountered in the training programme
Pre-competition - feed 50 g per day, 3 to 4 days prior to competition.
Stressful situations - feed 50 g per day, 3 to 4 days prior to these situations.
Maintenance - feed 25 g per day
Advice from our panel of experts
- Easy breathing
Stabling challenges the horse’s respiratory system, no matter how clean the bedding and forage. At this time … Read more
- Green lipped mussel
Green lipped mussel extract (GLME) might seem an unusual substance to eat or give to your horses. … Read more
More advice from our experts