- Lanolin - natural wool fats with moisturising properties
- Beeswax - wax that forms the walls of the honeycomb of the bee. Acts as a stiffening agent to allow the balsam to have a better consistency for application to leather
- Spindle oil
Contains lanolin and beeswax to feed and condition leather. The soft wax formula lightly oils the leather, keeping it supple. It is most effective when used in between the use of replenishing oils and is ideal for new leather and finer items. As with oils, take care not to over apply.
- Contains lanolin and beeswax, valuable and natural leather preservatives
- Soft wax formula is easy to use and has a deep, penetrative action
- Use after Belvoir Tack Cleaner
Apply sparingly to clean leather with a cloth or sponge and rub in. Leave for 10 minutes to penetrate into the leather and then buff to a shine with a soft, dry cloth. Not suitable for aniline or untreated leather, suede or nubuck. Test on a hidden area before use. Results are immediate.
500 ml will last approximately 3–6 months, dependent on use.
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts