- Menthol - soothing, anti-inflammatory properties
- Camphor - cooling and soothing properties
- Arnica - anti-inflammatory and bruise healing properties
- Witch hazel - a potent astringent; ideal for swelling and bruises
- Tea tree oil - antibacterial and antifungal
- Instantly refreshing and soothing gel fot hot, tired or filled legs
- Suitable for application to kicks, bruises, knocks and swellings
- East-to-apply, no need to rinse
Fast-acting gel to cool and sooth hot, tired or filled legs folllowing exercise. This powerful formulation contains cooling camphor and menthol, renowned for their powerful anti-flammatory properties, as well as arnica and witch hazel to help disperse heat and bruising. Tea tree oil provides added antibacterial protection. Easy and quick-to-use, no need for bandages. Rinses away with no mess.
- Apply liberally to affected area for instant cooling
- For best results, rinse off and re-apply every 4 hours
- To use as a body wash after strenuous exercise dilute 1 part Ice Blue Leg Cooler Gel to 9 parts cold water
If using for the first time, test on a small area of skin 24 hours before full application to establish suitability. Do not use on cracked or broken skin. Contains ethyl alcohol, menthol and camphor.
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts