Water, Arnica montana, Cinchona officinalis and xanthan gum. Preserved with ammonium propionate.
Oxygen is taken into the body through the lungs and then transported through a net work of blood vessels to the muscles. As exercise increases, so does the pressure on these two systems, which becomes even greater when the horse is asked to run at high speeds or jump obstacles. Bleader Gard Powder helps to support these vital structures and should be fed daily for horses in strenuous training and competition and ‘topped up’ on the day of competition with Equine America Bleader Gard Paste. Additionally, emotional stress or excitement increases pressure on the circulatory and respiratory system. In these cases, follow up Bleader Gard Powder with Equine America Mojo Paste prior to competition.
Why should you feed Bleader Gard Paste?
- Bleader Gard Paste will not contravene current Jockey Club or FEI rules. However, we advise that individual competition rulings are checked in respect of the permitted administration at the event.
How does it work?
- To protect the vital respiratory and circulatory systems during hard, fast work.
- Feed to all horses in high levels of training.
- To those with, or at risk of Exercise-Induced Pulmonary Hemorrhage (EIPH) or Equine Bleeding.
- Feed Bleader Gard Paste or Mojo Paste prior to competition as a 'top-up' to the powder for maximum support.
The Arnica montana
and Cinchona officinalis
in Bleader Gard Paste reduce pressure on the circulatory system and support the delicate respiratory tissues to lower the risk of EIPH/Equine Bleeding.
Without Bleader Gard Paste performance can be greatly reduced.
Administer 15 ml into horse’s mouth on the back of the tongue 6 hours before the race and another 15 ml three hours before the race.Available in:
- 30 ml syringe (2 x 15 ml servings)
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts