Fenugreek seed powder, kelp, garlic powder, mullein extract, Echinacea, Astragalus, Inula helenium root, Ascophylium, sulphur, gentian, aloe vera, acetic acid, glycerine and oil of eucalyptus.
Equine America Coff-Less soothes the airways, promoting clear healthy lungs, whilst providing support to the immune system.
Coff-Less can be used in the short term to support respiratory health, this can then be maintained using Airways Xtra Strength Powder. Coff-Less is specially formulated using herbs and natural ingredients including fenugreek seed powder, kelp meal, garlic powder, gentian and mullein extract for healthy clear lungs and healthy respiratory system.
Coff-Less also contains glycerine and aloe vera to soothe and lubricate the throat, oil of eucalyptus to clear the airway, and Echinacea to support the immune system.
When should you feed Coff-Less?
How does it work?
- To any horse coughing or experiencing lower respiratory congestion or wheezing
- Feed as a course to horses with a viral infection or cough
- Feed long-term to horses with RAO (Recurrent Airway Obstruction) also known as COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Coff-Less works in four ways:
- To break down and encourage the expulsion of of congestion in the lungs.
- To open the airways for easier breathing.
- To boost the immune system; essential as a weal respiratory system is more susceptible to infection.
- To sooth and coat the the throat reducing the 'tickle' which can prolong coughing.
For an average 500 kg horse, feed 28 g for 5 days with the horse’s regular feed. Thereafter, feed 14 g daily for maintenance. Feed others according to weight, less for smaller horses and ponies, more for larger breeds.Available in:
- 908 g tub (64 day supply at maintenance)
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts