Dehydrated alfalfa meal, dextrose, dehydrated seaweed meal, DL-methionine, glycine, vegetable fat, L-proline, dead yeast culture, biotin, ammonium propionate (preservative), sulphur, zinc oxide, pyridoxine HCl (vitamin B6), D-pantothenic acid.
Hoof Powder Plusis a daily supplement containing ingredients, including 25 mg of biotin per serving, to stimulate hoof growth and support quality horn.
Hoof Powder Plus is essential for those breeds with slow growing or flat feet which, inevitably, experience difficulties in shoeing as well as damaged weakened horn.
Why should you feed Hoof Powder Plus?
How does Hoof Powder Plus work?
- To improve the condition of hooves
- To encourage horn growth and strong healthy hooves
- To breeds associated with poor hooves such as thoroughbreds and warmbloods
- To any horse with cracked, brittle or damaged hoof walls or regularly loosing shoes
Hoof Powder Plus contains 25 mg of biotin per serving, an amount proven to increase the hoof horn growth rate.
Hoof Powder Plus also contains nutrients essential to horn structure, improving both the quality and strength of existing horn, which in turn aids in the prevention of cracks, brittleness or damage. Hoof Powder Plus will also quickly improve the appearance of hooves already deformed by cracks or damage.
For an average 500 kg horse, feed 14 g daily with the horse's regular feed. Feed others according to body weight, less for smaller horses and ponies, more for larger breeds. Available in:
- 454 g (1 month supply at maintenance)
- 908 g (2 month supply at maintenance)
Advice from our panel of experts
More advice from our experts