Dead yeast culture, dehydrated seaweed meal
) and vegetable fat. Preserved with ammonium propionate.
When should you feed Progest?
How does Progest work?
- Daily to any horse who's digestive system is under stress from travelling, competition, new surroundings, illness or a change of feed
- To support the body's natural responses to antibiotics
- To aid healthy bacteria in the gut
- To any horse receiving hard feed
- To veteran horses, to aid in food utilisation and condition
Equine America Progest contains effective probiotics to enhance the health of hind gut flora (healthy bacteria), which can be adversely affected by feed, stress and age, to encourage the efficient utilisation of food. Any horse in a domestic situation, especially older horses and those on a concentrate diet, will benefit from a probiotic on a daily basis.V-Biotic
combines the benefits of Progest with vitamins and minerals
For an average 500 kg horse, feed 56 g daily for 5 days with the horse’s regular feed. Thereafter feed 28 g daily for maintenance. Feed others according to body weight, less for smaller horses and ponies, more for larger breeds.
- 908 g (1 month supply at maintenance)
Advice from our panel of experts
- Summer joint support
With the onset of summer and the ground hardening up, thoughts turn to our horse’s joints. Athletes … Read more
- Crib biting
Stereotypic behaviour is sadly rather common in horses. These behaviours used to be called ‘vices’ until researchers … Read more
More advice from our experts